Terms & Conditions
Note: these terms & conditions apply specifically to the Cape Union Mart Online Store.
Shipping & Delivery
- All Cape Union Mart products purchased from www.capeunionmart.co.za will be shipped to the supplied delivery address within 6 working days of purchase. An expedited shipping option is available at a flat rate of R75. This ensures that your parcel reaches you in 2- 3 working days. Please note that RAM Couriers will only deliver to a physical address, and not a P.O. Box number. RAM requires that each and every delivery be signed for, as proof of delivery. For a detailed description of Cape Union Mart's shipping and delivery details, please view the section dedicated to this information.
- Privacy & Security
- Please note that Cape Union Mart does not disclose any of your personal details to other companies or individuals. We do not keep a record of, or store, any part of your card details.
- Cape Union Mart does keep records of certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, contact details, shipping address and billing address. This information is necessary in processing your order. You are empowered to change this information by editing your "Personal Details".
- Returns & Replacements
- Any product may be returned for credit, exchange or refund within 12 months from date of purchase provided that the merchandise is unused and is returned in its original box/wrapping together with a valid invoice.
For a detailed description of Cape Union Mart's returns policy for online orders, please view the section dedicated to this information.
- Cape Union Mart's online store accepts payment via EFT, Visa, Mastercard, Discovery Miles and eBucks. Once payment has been confirmed, these products will be shipped to a delivery address stipulated by the purchaser.
Cape Union Mart currently only delivers within South Africa. If you need to ship something overseas, please contact us to discuss whether this is possible.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your orders, you may contact us in one of the following ways:
1. Send an email to [email protected]
- 2. Call us on +27 (21) 552 7821
Cape Union Mart reserves the right to refuse orders, cancel any sale, and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.
- Confirmation of Orders Your offer is deemed to be accepted when you receive our order confirmation.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Cape Union Mart will "price match" any identical article currently advertised and currently available from other "brick and mortar" retailers. The store manager will simply undertake a telephonic verification and thereafter match the price.
- If a Price that was once displayed has been fully covered and obscured by a second displayed price, that second price must be regarded as the displayed price.
If a price as displayed contains an inadevertent and obvious error, the supplier is not bound by it after-
a) Correcting the error in the displayed price; and
b) Taking reasonable steps in the circumstances to inform consumers to whom the erroneous price may have been displayed of the error and the correct price.
Please note: Cape Union Mart does not price match online stores (e-tailers). Please contact [email protected] should you require more information. All coupons issued are redeemable on full priced merchandise only.
Should any item purchased go on special or promotion within one month of the date of purchase, the customer, on producing a cash sales docket, shall be entitled to a refund of the difference between the original price and the special/promotion. Please note that "online only" specials are limited to three items per order, and are not available for bulk purchase.
Content Errors - No order will be accepted if we identify a material error in the description of any of our goods or their prices on our website.
- Please be advised that you may not use online coupons to purchase gift vouchers/ cards online. Only 2 coupon redemptions allowed per unique physical address.
- Viewing Orders
- Registered customers are able to view their order history by logging on to their profile on the Cape Union Mart website. Click HERE to log on to the Cape Union Mart website. Once logged on, the customer can navigate through the different options in the left hand column. Forgot your password? Simply email [email protected] for a temporary password. You can then manually change your password on your profile. If a customer places an order as a guest (i.e. without registering), the customer can track the status of their order by typing out the full order number in the "track my order" box that appears in the top left hand corner of the screen. This "track my order" box appears if you hold your mouse cursor over the words "track my order". Registered customers are also able to use this function.