Seal in the heat without compromising on mobility with the K-Way Men's Bamboo Thermaskins Long Sleeve Vest. This sustainable Thermaskins® Performance Baselayer consists of bamboo charcoal polyester.
Bamboo charcoal polyester is made by heating bamboo at 800 degrees, while the charcoal itself is processed and mixed in with textiles. This special fabric has been created by utilising the growing field of nanotechnology, which can be used to enhance textile attributes such as softness, durability, water-resistance and breathability.
- Fabrication: 65% Bamboo Charcoal Polyester, 25% Polyamide, 10% spandex
- Thermaskins® is an advanced thermal fabric, offering maximum warmth and minimal weight
- Fabric offers excellent stretch and recovery
- High levels of vapour-permeability (breathability)
- Advanced moisture management thermal fabric
- Microban antibacterial protection reduces odour-causing and potentially harmful bacteria on the garment
- Seamless construction offers a comfortable, fitted design
Seal in the heat without compromising on mobility with the K-Way Men's Bamboo Thermaskins Long Sleeve Vest. This sustainable Thermaskins® Performance