The Nikon Prostaff 3s 8x42 binoculars provides superb quality in a compact body. The binocular features a large field of view so you can easily sport and track a subject. Other features include prisms with high-reflectivity silver-alloy mirror coating, 1m waterproofing, and multilayer-coated lenses. The Nikon Prostaff 3s is the ideal binoculars for individuals who enjoy hiking, birdwatching, attending sports events and other outdoor activities
- Compact and lightweight 42mm-objective lens diameter model for superior portability (565g for 8x42, 575g for 10x42).
- Wide apparent field of view (53.4 degrees for 8x42, 62.9 degrees for 10x42).
- High-reflectivity silver-alloy mirror coating applied on the mirror surfaces of the prisms for a bright and clear view.
- Multilayer-coated lenses for bright images.
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers.
- Lead - and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint.
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas.
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip.
- Lightweight body uses fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin.