K-Way Women's Swan Down Jacket - Pacific
This item is not available online. Please check availability in stores.
Get notified when your size is back in stock
Please choose a colour and size
Lightweight and highly compressible and filled with 90% pure duck down, the Swan Down Jacket is a superb insulator. The outer shell is a 100% windproof and vapour permeable (breathable), while the water-resistant coated fabric provides the jacket with an incredible water-repellency for those unexpected drizzles. Featuring two hand pockets and packable into an internal pocket, no wonder South Africans love this incredible jacket so much. We recommend you use our Storm Down wash to wash your down jacket.
- Stitch-through garment design construction.
- 650 Fill power - which is related to its insulating ability.
- Hypo Allergenic quality down prevents allergic reaction.
- The shell is 100 % windproof and vapour permeable (breathable).
- WR coating provides the fabric with a Water Repellency.
- Two hand pockets.
- Packable into an internal pocket.
- Lightweight and Highly compressible.
- Elasticated Cuffs & Hem.
- A wind-stop baffle system behind CF Zip.
- All the zips are made by YKK.
- Specific Wash care instructions ensures longevity.
|Centre front full length zip||Yes|