The K-Way Peak Lite Shoe is a low to mid distance trail running shoe perfect for conquering those trails in comfort and superior grip.
- Archilles notch: Prevents irritation to the Achilles tendon. Contributes to a snug, secure fit.
- Ortholite footbed: Comfortable, high breathability, moisture control
- Vibram Fuga with MegaGrip compound: Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces;
- Superior grip with rugged longevity; Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation
- Flex grooves: Grooves cut horizontally across the forefoot of the outsole that allow the foot to flex at the ball of the foot and roll more naturally
- Split heel: This makes the heel-to-toe running motion more efficient
- Midsole: EVA Lightweight cushioning
- Reflective heel counter: Motion control and stability and reflective
|Outsole||Vibram Fuga with MegaGrip compound: Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces|
|Best use||Trail running|