K-Way Men's Mt. Harvard Boot
This item is not available online. Please check availability in stores.
Get notified when your size is back in stock
Please choose a colour and size
The K-Way Mt. Harvard Boot is made for the nomadic man. Whether out conquering mountain ranges on multi-day hikes or backpacking the seven continents, this is a boot that will last you every step of the way. Every feature you need in a superior piece of footwear is incorporated.
- K-Way waterproof lining and DWR coating provides inner moisture control
- Outer DWR treatment allows water to bead off the surface
- Compression-moulded EVA midsoles for shock absorption and comfort
- 1.6mm Suede and Nylon upper for light weight and durability
- Breathable inner linings
- Removable ORTHOLITE footbeds which are anti-microbial, odour-resistant and super comfortable for long periods on foot
- Steel shank and fibreboard mid-foot reinforcement provides maximum stability and helps reduce foot fatigue over longer hikes
- Outsole features the perfect balance between rubber and carbon, providing solid grip with reasonable abrasion resistance