Terms and Conditions
- 1. Cape Union Mart is committed to protecting the environment by planting trees.
- 2. Greenpop are a registered NPO www.greenpop.org who plant trees through urban greening and reforestation projects.
- 3. In order to make an active contribution Cape Union Mart will be raising funds for Greenpop in our stores and online.
- 4. The customer may, if he or she wishes, donate R10 towards Greenpop.
- 5. Cape Union Mart will match every customer donation of R10 in stores and online during the period of 1 November 2018 – 1 March 2019.
- 6. Cape Union Mart’s financial commitment is an amount of R120 000 or the total customer donation amount, whichever is the greater.
- 7. Upon closure of the promotion the funds will be used to fund further tree planting through Green Pop
- 8. If total donations exceed the number of trees Greenpop is capable of planting at a single, planned planting festival in March of 2019, we will simply continue to fund planting into late 2019.