Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Fitness Watch
The Garmin Forerunner 935 is a premium GPS running/triathlon watch with wrist-based heart rate designed to help you to reach your absolute peak performance and beat that personal best. Stand out features include the built in barometer, altimeter, electric compass, a smart function that evaluates your training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it as well as offering additional performance monitoring features.
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 ho
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams.
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings.
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more.
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you're undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features.
|Average heart rate||Yes|
|Average battery time||Smart Mode: Up to 2 weeks, GPS/HR Mode: Up to 24 hours, UltraTrac Mode: Up to 60 hours without wrist heart rate|
|Watch band material||Silicone|
|Display type||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|