Cape Union Mart & STA Travel
Summer Campaign Partnership Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this competition is Cape Union Mart registered address at 34 Barrack Street, Cape Town 8001. The sponsor is Sta travel.
2. All persons ("the entrants") entering the competition ("the promotional competition") agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
3. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by Cape Union Mart or Sta Travel or who resides at the same address as such a winner.
4. This competition is open from 10 September 2018 to 11 November 2018. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
5. The winner will be announced on 20 November 2018.
6. The primary entry will be to submit personal details (first name/last name/region/phone number/email address/gender) through the Cape Union Mart “Dare to Summer” landing page or through point of sale. The entrant would have to sign Cape Union Mart terms and conditions upon acceptance. By entering their details customers are agreeing to the Cape Union Mart terms and conditions and agree to be added to the Cape Union Mart email & SMS databases. Customers are limited to one entry through this manner.
7. All entrants who submit their personal details understand that by providing their personal details, they are agreeing to Cape Union Mart International (Pty) Ltd processing their information in order for them to enter the competition. The entrant also agrees that the information will included in Cape Union Mart’s database and agrees that they will received communication from Cape Union Mart until the entrant opts out. Cape Union Mart International (Pty) Ltd is committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of their personal information at all times.
8. Entries to win a R1000 voucher can be claimed through posting photographs with the #DareToSummer through Facebook and Instagram. There is no limit to how many entries are posted. The winner will be selected by a Cape Union Mart representative.
9. A random draw will be done where one competition entrant will win a 10-night Family Holiday for four (4) people to Thailand (“the Travel prize”) sponsored by STA Travel South Africa. The winner will be contacted via telephone call. The Travel prize is subject to additional terms and conditions set out below.
I. Travel prize consists of 4 x economy class flights from Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban, accommodation for 4 x people for 7 nights at the Kata Sea Breeze Resort, Phuket and 3 nights at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort, Koh Phi Phi, all transfers to and from Phuket Airport and an additional transfer between accommodations.
II. Winners will be accommodated in 1 x 4-person Sea Breeze room (1 x king bed with 2 extra beds or bunk beds) at the Kata Sea Breeze Resort with daily breakfast included. In addition, the winners will be staying in 2 x Superior Garden Bungalow rooms at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort with daily breakfast included.
III. Properties indicated above may request a photograph of the winners on arrival to the property to share on their online media platforms.
IV. Excludes additional meals, drinks, travel insurance and gratuities not mentioned above.
V. Travel prize must be taken between 01 May 2019 and 31 October 2019.
VI. Prize promoter recommends that all passengers obtain travel and medical insurance prior to commencing any flight.
VII. At least one person travelling must be over the age of 18.
VIII. All travel on flights is subject to the carrier’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure compliance with these.
IX. The winner and their companions are responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and obtaining any inoculations that may be required. Any associated cost(s) incurred must be borne by the winner and his/her travelling companions. By taking part in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.